The truth is that we have to create us so many passwords for many websites that in the end is a nightmare to remember them. If we sign up for a website, a tool, in many subscriptions, to leave a simple comment … for all we ask passwords.
And is that many sites have their own rules and some require a capital letter, other than enter 8 characters including numbers, symbols other than you think.
To create, maintain and remember many passwords and not die trying, I give you a few simple tips.
7 Tips for safe passwords
- Change your passwords every three months .
- Use catchy phrases: An action (like going to the gym) a song that you really like, your favorite dish (rice, food) etc.
- Do not use the name of your pet or your children. These names are usually published on your social network, which is not difficult to reach.
- Use symbols instead of letters. For example the @ is ideal replacement A.
- Mix your favorite phrase with symbols. This way you can use it in many places.
- Keep track of your passwords using a register. Sort them into columns that indicate used passwords and passwords active. So it will be easier to track.
- Of course not serious this file with the name “My Passwords”, put any other.