Bernie Sanders Quotes revolves around America and the lives of Americans, as far as I have observed. Let’s see further.
Bernard Sanders, popularly known as Bernie Sanders, is an American politician who is serving as the Junior US Senator from Vermont since 2007. He grew up in a family that suffered from America’s economic disparity which sparked Bernie’s activism in politics and civil rights in the early days of his life.
Martin Luther King Jr. Quotes
He thus became actively involved in the Civil Rights Movement at the University of Chicago and became a member of the Congress of Racial Equality or CORE. His participation in a sit-in against segregation of the off-campus housing in 1962 was started here. He also holds an experience as an organizer for the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee.
Bernie Sanders Quotes from 2016’s Political Campaign
Image soure: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CbbVmSnUsAAtaMo.jpg
- Even the alternative weekly newspapers, traditionally a bastion of progressive thought and analysis, have been bought by a monopoly franchise and made a predictable shift to the right in their coverage of local news.
- People in American jails are disproportionately people of color. That’s the reality in America today. That’s a reality that has to change.
- We must not accept a nation in which billionaires compete as to the size of their super-yachts, while children in America go hungry.
Bernie Sanders Quotes about Life
- This looks to me like a group of people who are prepared to make a political revolution.
- It makes no sense to me that the United States of America has more jails and prisons than colleges and universities.
- Ever since I was a Kid I never liked to see people without money or connections get put down or pushed around.
- No president alone can effectively address the crises facing the working families of this country without a powerful grassroots movement.
- America becomes a greater nation when we stand together and say no to racism, hatred, and bigotry.
- To those who want to divide us up: We’re not gonna hate Latinos. We’re not gonna hate Muslims. We are going to stand TOGETHER.
Bernie Sanders Quotes about Job & Wages
- When it comes to supporting real family values, the United States lags behind virtually every major country on earth.
- I’m not running for president because it’s my turn, but because it’s everyone’s turn to live in a nation of hope and opportunity for all.
- It’s unacceptable that billionaires and corporations can contribute as much as they want to elect those who represent special interests.
- When millions of people become engaged in the political process they win.
Liked Bernie Sanders Quotes? Want to read more of such influencing and motivational quotes? Have a look at Mark Twain’s Quotes.