Through my 6 years of experience I have promoted many website, based on what strategy is working and what is not working, I have prepared a full proof content marketing plan that will remain forever.
This strategy is for those serious marketer who have time, Passions and after reading he must understand what will work and what will not work.
IF you blindly copy this strategy then it will not work.
1) Define the objective and agree on it:
First you must know What exactly do you want to achieve with your content? You need to generate traffic, or qualified leads? You want to generate Sales?
Write down your objectives /in the form.
Step By Step Identification of Objective
I suggest you follow Similar templates for writing your content objective.
|Your Objectives of creating content||Increase brand awareness.
Drive more traffic to your website.
Generate sales leads.
Convert more leads into customers.
Improve retention and drive upsell.
Identify consumers’ Goals – Ask yourself- will my Post solve my customer’s’ Needs
Prepare your Audience Persona Targeting your Blog Post
Fill the empty pieces below and get started with creating a customer persona of your audience.
Tips – This Audience will definitely helps you in Blogging, Facebook Paid Advertisement
|Audience Persona||Your Answers|
|Where She Works|
|Detail about her role:|
|Goals and Challenge:|
|Values and fears:|
2) Brainstorm Posting Ideas – Based On your topic
To find viral content in your industry, follow these two steps:
Step #1: Go to Buzzsumo / Youtube Video. Type in your keyword (e.g., “Your Keywords”) and click “go.”
Step #2: Check your results to find the headlines that got the most social shares.
Step #3. The next step is to model your headline after one of those viral headlines. Study it, then cra a better one.
Do Analysis of Buzzsumo Data & Make a List of most popular targeted post
|Post URL||Total Social Strength||Article Title||How Can I Improve?||Add Remarks|
Similarly Find Top 5 Youtube Viral Videos and watch it, Make Some best notes considering it will solve user problems.
|Video URL||Total View||Video Title||Main Points Discussion in Video||How Can I Improve?|
Identifying your customers problems by following your targeted customers
Finding Customer Issues
|From Industry Forums|
|From Blog comments and QA sites Like
Now you have understand what your customers pain points, what they are looking for based on the issues write down your headlines / Main title, try to build at least 5 variation so you can check which hone is best.
Tips – Identifying pain points and writing in Heading / Page tittle will improve your Click through Rate.
|Main Pain Points you Discovered||Blog title & Content Heading to Solve it|
Find Right Keywords for your Post
Keyword Tools – ( Use Keyword Planner, Ubersuggest, SEMrush )
Try to Build This type of template
|Sr.NO||Potential Keywords||CPC||Local Search Volume||Global Search Volume||What Problem this Keyword Solve for my Customers|
Now Write Content in-depth – Follow the Instructions
- Pick a best subject/topic that’s broad and describe your buisness
- Target a long-tail keyword in your headline
- Research current topics, accurate data to back up facts and opinions to prove whatever message you have passed is true.
- Add relevant images, Visual graphics or Infographics, videos, or slide share presentations.
- Make a plan to Collect email leads in the body of the article. You can ask for download, You can ask for continuous content.
- Provide backlinks to to relevant authority websites.
- Must Include a call-to-action buttons or banner – Based on the Goals / Objective you have defined initially.
- Once Publish Notify to relevant target audience, Use some Paid + Free ways.
Quality Checking Before Publishing A Post
Bounce rate improvement checklist:
| 1. Am I using responsive layout?
2. Are my texts readable? (Font style, size etc)
3. Is my load speed under 3 seconds?
|NO / YES|
Page views improvement checklist:
||NO / YES|
On site Time spent Improvement Checklist:
||NO / YES|
Work After Publishing A Blog Post
- Send new content to your email list
- Share multiple times to Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and LinkedIn social media
- Create 20+ Short Snippets for Mega Sharing on Social Media
- Variations of the title
- Short statements from the content
- Short quotes from the content
- Statistics from the content
- Contact People Who Have Shared Similar Content and ask them them to share.
- Do Guest Blog Targeting your post
- Send an outreach email to targeted customer and ask them to share.
- Mention an influencer (then mention that you’ve mentioned him or her in your post)
- Submit the post to a content community
- Contact People Who Have Linked to Similar Content – Use Ahref, SEMRUSH & Check competitors backlinks, ask the bloggers to link you.
- Turn the Content into a Video to Appeal to a Totally Different Audience. Publish it on YouTube, Vimeo, and other online video communities where there are millions of users looking for great videos.
- Turn the Content into a Slideshare
- Turn the Content into a .pdf so customers can print it.
From my past experience + Study of Neil Patel, Backlinko I have prepared this strategy. By littly modification you can easily establish it for any website.
You will not find the All topics at one Place. If you have some best points you want to share, your positive / Negative and improve tips are most welcome in comments.